Introducing the Money and Pensions Service
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) is an arm’s-length body sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, established at the beginning of 2019, and also engages with HM Treasury on policy matters relating to financial capability and debt advice.
Help for everyone
Impartial money and pensions guidance, backed by government and free to use. 0800 138 7777
Partner with us
Work with us and use our free content and services to help your customers improve their financial wellbeing.
We help people – particularly those most in need – to improve their financial wellbeing and build a better, more confident future. Working collaboratively across the UK, we make sure customers can access high-quality money and pensions guidance and debt advice throughout their lives, how and when they need it.
UK Strategy for Financial Wellbeing
The UK Strategy is the ten-year framework which will help achieve the vision of everyone making the most of their money and pensions
Find out more about our work
- Datganiad y Gwasanaeth Arian a Phensiynau ar farwolaeth Ei Mawrhydi Y Frenhines
- Money and Pensions Service statement on the passing of Her Majesty The Queen
- Call for evidence on debt advice clients with deficit budgets
- The Money and Pensions Service announces appointments of new non-executive directors
- Talk Learn Do: Evaluations of recent projects