Introducing the Money and Pensions Service
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) is an arm’s-length body sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, established at the beginning of 2019, and also engages with HM Treasury on policy matters relating to financial capability and debt advice.
Help for everyone
Impartial money and pensions guidance, backed by government and free to use. 0800 138 7777
Partner with us
Work with us and use our free content and services to help your customers improve their financial wellbeing.
We help people – particularly those most in need – to improve their financial wellbeing and build a better, more confident future. Working collaboratively across the UK, we make sure customers can access high-quality money and pensions guidance and debt advice throughout their lives, how and when they need it.
UK Strategy for Financial Wellbeing
The UK Strategy is the ten-year framework which will help achieve the vision of everyone making the most of their money and pensions
Find out more about our work
- Need for debt advice and how households are reacting to changes in the cost of living
- One in five people now borrowing to pay for food and other essential bills, with half doing so for the first time
- Mae un o bob pump o bobl nawr yn benthyg i dalu am fwyd a biliau hanfodol eraill, gyda hanner yn ei wneud am y tro cyntaf
- Cross-cutting themes of the UK Strategy for Financial Wellbeing: Gender, mental health and ethnicity
- UK Adult Financial Wellbeing Survey 2021: Credit Counts